Our plans for the rest of 2016
May - July: Meetings with potential partners & Monthly prayer and info nights
The next 3 months is a season about two things:
- a season of prayerful conversations with potential partners who will join us in the new church plant. These conversations are aimed at discerning together the opportunities and possibilities of mission partnership.
- a season of monthly gatherings to bring our plans before God in prayer and sharpen our plans together as a team, as well as continuing those conversations with potential mission partners.
August - October: Pre-launch weekly gatherings
A season of informal weekly gatherings as a new evening church. This will be a time to fine-tune our life together as a church as we prepare to launch in the Spring.
October and beyond: Public Launch
We plan to launch the church plant in mid-October with a period of intensive mission leading up to Christmas and opportunities to engage with the community over the summer.
Key Dates for the diary...
Sunday June 5 (6pm): Info & Prayer Night
Sunday July 3 (6pm): Info & Prayer Night
Sunday July 31 (6pm): 1st Weekly Pre-Launch Gathering
Mission Awareness Sundays (Throughout August)
- Sunday August 7 (6pm): Moore College Sunday: Guest Preacher - Pete Orr)
- Sunday August 14 (6pm): Mission Partners: Gus and Sarah Cameron
- Sunday August 21 (6pm): Mission in our backyard...
- Sunday August 28 (6pm): Mission in our backyard...
Friday - Sunday August 12 - 14: Church Plant Team Weekend Away (Location TBA)
Sunday October 23 (6pm): Church Plant Launch Night